We’re much more than a shelter.
We want our relationship with you to be just as strong as your bond with your pet, way beyond the time you adopt from us. We want to be your first choice in educational and supportive resources for all-things pet related. Take a look around. Visit here often for timely articles from experienced animal people and expert veterinarians. Whether it’s pet behavior or pet photography – you’ll find valuable, often fun, information right here at the click of a keystroke. And be sure to let us know what topics or stories you’d like featured. We want to hear from you, too!
In addition to caring, compassionate adoptions, we offer:
- Anytime advice on pet behavior issues, food guidance, general pet concerns, and more.
- Pet food pantry in partnership with our local food pantry ECHO for pet owners in need of a little help during hard times.
- Microchipping at reasonable prices to ensure your lost pet is returned quickly and safely. Click here to learn more
- Educational events throughout the year for a variety of groups, clubs, and schools.
- New Pet Ed section of this website featuring timely information from local experts and experienced friends on a broad range of valuable topics.
February 25, 2017
A day of winter fun cheering on the canine athletes of the Alaskan Malamute Club of Wisconsin! There will be a raffle, baked goods, and chili! Hot chocolate...
March 4, 2017
Stop on by and see us at Farm and Fleet! You’ll have a chance to meet some of our amazing dogs available for adoption and ...
News & Announcements
Baby season is upon us! We are in need of more volunteers willing to foster kittens. We get a large number of kittens, and we depend on fosters...
To some people, they're just pets.
To others, however, animals can be the most important aspect of their lives.
That's true for...