Reduce Reuse Rescue Tote Design Competition
Showcase your artistic talent and love for animals by submitting a tote bag design to be sold at HSSW and Raven’s Wish in April!
April is the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month and the theme for this design competition, brought to you Raven’s Wish. All ages can participate and it’s only $5 to enter. Designs submitted by February 15th will be shared in an album on the HSSW Facebook page – the image with the most likes from February 20th – March 4th wins!
- 1st Place – Not only will the most liked design be featured on a tote bag in April, but the artist will receive a free tote filled with goodies, a $50 Raven’s Wish gift card, Facebook fame, and an “about the artist” photo and bio displayed in HSSW’s retail area!
- 2nd Place – A canvas print of their artwork, a $30 Raven’s Wish gift card and recognition on our Facebook page
- 3rd Place – A $20 Raven’s Wish gift card and a $10 retail coupon for HSSW, along with recognition on our Facebook page
- Send photos or digital files of completed designs to Kaitie at email@example.com or drop off your artwork at HSSW
- Design submission deadline is February 15th
- Get creative! In recognition of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month, consider messages of kindness, compassion, and safety to animal friends
- Artwork can be black and white or up to 6 colors
- Maximum size is 12 x 12 in
- Please include your name, age, and artwork title (if there is one)
In 2006, the ASPCA began observing the nationwide Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month to bring awareness to the many ways humans can improve our relationship with animals, advocating for the protection of all species and recognizing the small steps we can all take to make a difference. Here at HSSW, we promote pet adoption and fostering, but additionally, we encourage you to look into the countless ways to support the animal causes you’re passionate about.