Below are the items the Humane Society of Southern Wisconsin needs desperately. Items in bold are most in demand.
- Cat Food (canned)
- Cat Toys (especially wand toys)
- Clay Litter (unscented and non-clumping)
- Stretch and Scratch – visit www.stretchandscratch.com
- Neighborhood Cat Dens - www.livetrap.com
- Feliway Spray
- OurPets Play-N-Treat Cat Toy
- Easy Walk™ harness (medium and large)
- KONG® toys (X-XXLarge)
- Jolly Balls
- Soft, moist dog treats
- Tennis Balls
- Dog Puzzles
- Kong Wobblers
- Squeeze Cheeze
- Nylabones (large sizes)
- Kuranda Beds
- 32-oz. spray bottles
- Dawn brand dish detergent
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Scouring pads
- Toilet paper
- Batteries (AA and 9 volt)
- Bright colored copy paper
- Computers – desktop or laptop and flat screen monitors
- Flash Drives
- Quality white copy paper
- Postage Stamps
- Label Printer
- Digital Camera
- Exam gloves (size med. or large)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Scrub Shirts
- Masimo Rad 5v Pulse Oximeter
- Heart Rate Monitor with lingual probe
- 3M Littman Select 28" Stethoscope
- Bird Seed (wild birds)
- Timothy Hay
- Snugglesafe Heating Pads (buy on Amazon.com)
- Digital Kitchen Scale
- Kitten Baby Bottles with Nipples
- Royal Canin Baby Cat Dry Food
- Pate Style Kitten Food
- KMR-Kitten Milk Replacer
We are expecting! Expecting kittens, that is! Baby season will be coming along in a month or so, much sooner than the year before, and we are in need supplies to care for them. Please come and enjoy the party with refreshments, children’s activities, and learn how you can become a foster! Everyone is welcome and will have a chance to play with some adorable kittens! If you would like to bring the kittens a gift, please check out our wish list here!
Please drop off your donations at the shelter at 222 S. Arch Street in Janesville (608-752-5622). We are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from noon-7pm, Wednesday by appointment only, and Saturday and Sunday noon-5pm.
Please note: We accept open bags of dry dog or cat food for use in our food pantry at ECHO.
Sorry we are not able to take used cat litter boxes and rawhides.
Thank you for your gift!
February 25, 2017
A day of winter fun cheering on the canine athletes of the Alaskan Malamute Club of Wisconsin! There will be a raffle, baked goods, and chili! Hot chocolate...
March 4, 2017
Stop on by and see us at Farm and Fleet! You’ll have a chance to meet some of our amazing dogs available for adoption and ...
News & Announcements
Baby season is upon us! We are in need of more volunteers willing to foster kittens. We get a large number of kittens, and we depend on fosters...
To some people, they're just pets.
To others, however, animals can be the most important aspect of their lives.
That's true for...