Thank you for considering giving your time and talents to help lost and homeless pets! Volunteers provide our animals with care and compassion and also help save our organization time and money so we can redirect those resources to helping more pets! We’re grateful!
- Animal volunteer positions require a minimum commitment of four hours a month for at least 6 months.
- Non-animal volunteer opportunities are as needed and may include office, special events, fostering, etc.
- Must be over the age of 16 or with a trained adult volunteer over the age of 18 if between the ages of 8 and 15 years old. For safety reasons, volunteers under 16 years of age never work alone with the animals.
- A valid email address and online access are required for all volunteer positions.
- Once you submit your application, an automatic response email will be sent inviting you to complete an online volunteer orientation.
- At an orientation, you’ll learn more about our programs and policies, catch a glimpse of our fun, nurturing culture, and become familiar with all the information you need to successfully contribute to our mission.
- You will then sign up for training in whatever volunteer area you chose! You can, and are encouraged, to get trained in more than one area.
We look forward to you joining us, and thank you for the gift of YOU!